Monday, September 28, 2009

Books I've Read: Marked (House of Night, Book 1)


Marked (House of Night, Book 1)


At first I wasn't sure if I was liking "Marked" or not. The more I read the more I liked so I'm going to give "Marked" three stars. For reviews click the link below.

Marked (House of Night, Book 1)

After she is Marked, 16-year-old Zoey Redbird enters the House of Night and learns that she is no average fledgling. She has been Marked as special by the vampyre Goddess Nyx. But she is not the only fledgling at the House of Night with special powers. When she discovers that the leader of the Dark Daughters, the school's most elite club, is mis-using her Goddess-given gifts, Zoey must look deep within herself for the courage to embrace her destiny— with a little help from her new vampyre friends.

1 comment:

  1. Me to. I read this one right after reading twilight so I think I was just comparing them. But I'm glad I read it becasuse the more I read it the more I got into it.

    ReplyDelete