Saturday, October 3, 2009

Raven by Allison van Diepen



Zin dances with fire in every step, speaks with a honey-sweet voice, and sees with eyes that can peer into your soul. It's no wonder Nicole is madly in love with him. Their friendship is the only thing that saves her from the boredom of school and the turmoil of her family life. But she cannot understand why he keeps her at a distance, even though she can feel his soul reaching out for hers. Zin carries a very old secret. When Nicole uncovers the truth, her love may be the only thing that can save him from it.



I received this book yesterday afternoon and finished it this morning. I'm going to give it three stars. I hope this books turns into a series of books.



***Note***
I'm not going to review the books because that is not my intention for this blog.
To read reviews click on the book link below.
Raven

Other Links:
Allison van Diepen

No comments:

Post a Comment